Sunday, November 11, 2007

Angels and Airwaves

So Angels and Airwaves came out with their follow up CD this past week (I-Empire). It does not disappoint. You know how artists sometimes put out their first CD and it is amazing, but their second CD isn't as good? This is not the case with Angels and Airwaves. From the first song, I was hooked. So if Angels and Airwaves is your style of music, for sure get this CD!!! (skip song #11...it drops the f-bomb a couple times...).

Now...where is The Fray's second CD?

3 comments:

erika said...

Thanks for the music review!! Todd and I LOVE A & A - and I have been loving "Everything's Magic". I'm going to have to go buy it (immediately! - said like a Brit) :)

camihubrich said...

Yeah for Lace Face. Welcome back, to blogging that is. We drove by your house the other night and Hans said, "What's Lacey up to? I miss her." I said me too. Give us a holla when you get back so we can hang. Seriously. I'm not kidding. I know where you live.

mama jo said...

hey lacey, this is jolyn mullin...i just wanted to tell you that russell, my son is your new neighbor...he saw your name on the mail box...say hi to him if you see him...