Saturday, October 11, 2008

TAGGED!

This is a fun one I have never done or seen before. My sister, Brooke, tagged me and the rule is, you have to post the 4th picture in your 4th folder in your pictures folder. Then give a brief description before tagging a few more of your friends. Here's mine:

This picture makes me laugh...it's Boston eating ice cream...I think he's probably about 2 here?  He still gets just about this messy when eating ice cream.  Love this kid!!

Okay, I tag Amanda, Cassie, and Amber!


4 comments:

Amber said...

Ha ha, that is too cute! I will post mine right away!

Kristin said...

That is a cute pic..I like babies eating ice cream and well...ice cream!

Chris and Michelle said...

So cute! He looks like such a mini Tom to me.
It was so fun to see you on Sunday, Lace! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Carri said...

Lacey or should I say Smokey-it seems like whenever I'm in Utah your somewhere else. I would really like to catch up sometime. We should do lunch/dinner, but since your a busy traveling girl I need you to try and pencil me in. I love your blog, very cute. I love that you started sewing, because I feel as though I might need to re-learn at some point. Anyway I hope to see you soon. By the way do you have Dede's email. Later