Monday, September 15, 2008

Party Time!

So it's Robby's (my cousin and one of my best friends) birthday today.  Last night, we had a party at my house for him...and we needed some treats.  So my friend Rafe and I made 100 mini cupcakes to serve the masses.  It was actually lots of fun and ended up being an easy treat at the party. I mean, who doesn't love cupcakes.  Plus, I just left them out on the counter and people could come grab them at their leisure.

We had a fun time...Happy Birthday, Robby Rob.  Looks like the party isn't about to end anytime soon :)

And Happy Birthday to Michelle today, too!  Turns out some of my very favorite people were born on September 15!

4 comments:

Brooke Woods said...

Good heavens that is a lot of cupcakes!!! I want some of them but I'm not sure you have any to spare :). Looks like lots of fun. Happy birthday Robbie and Chimmie

Amber said...

Happy birthday Rod Dawg! I hope it was awesome!

Dede said...

How fun!! What a cute idea and YUMMMMM!

Chris and Michelle said...

Yummmm! I love it Lace! You always do such fun and thoughtful things!
Thanks for the Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed your phonecall. Yours is next... don't you just love September? It really must be the greatest month to be born. :>
Love you.